The Decatur Public Library's amazing Foundation helps raise funds that keeps our library connected to the community and on top of the latest technology.
The Foundation is a charitable organization whose past fundraising efforts have enabled Decatur Public Library to build a state-of-the-art Local History Room, install electronic check-in and check-out systems, and promote community awareness marketing efforts.
Donating to the Foundation helps ensure all members of our community have access to the resources they need to learn and grow, which in turn benefits our community as a whole.
The purposes of the Foundation include:
- To stimulate and encourage the gifts of funds, books, desirable collections, endowments and bequests to the Decatur Public Library
- To receive, hold, manage, use and dispose of funds and properties of all kinds, whether given absolutely or in trust, for the benefit of the Decatur Public Library.
- Teena Zindel-McWilliams, President
- Mark Sorensen, Vice President
- Vicki Wrigley, Secretary/Treasurer
- Samantha Carroll
- Michael Sexton
- Louise Stewart
Donate to the Foundation
If you'd like to support the Decatur Public Library Foundation and help fulfill its mission in growing the Library's services, please send a check payable to Decatur Public Library Foundation to:
Decatur Public Library Foundation
130 N. Franklin
Decatur, IL 62523
Thank you for your support!