The Decatur Public Library's amazing Foundation helps raise funds that keeps our library connected to the community and on top of the latest technology.
The Foundation is a charitable organization whose past fundraising efforts have enabled Decatur Public Library to build a state-of-the-art Local History Room, install electronic check-in and check-out systems, and promote community awareness marketing efforts.
The purposes of the Foundation include:
- To stimulate and encourage the gifts of funds, books, desirable collections, endowments and bequests to the Decatur Public Library
- To receive, hold, manage, use and dispose of funds and properties of all kinds, whether given absolutely or in trust, for the benefit of the Decatur Public Library.
- Teena Zindel-McWilliams, President
- Dick Doris, Vice President
- Vicki Wrigley, Secretary/Treasurer
- Michael Sexton
- Mark Sorensen
- Amy Stockwell
Donate to the Foundation
If you'd like to support the Decatur Public Library Foundation and help fulfill its mission in growing the Library's services, please send a check payable to Decatur Public Library Foundation to:
Decatur Public Library Foundation
130 N. Franklin
Decatur, IL 62523
Thank you for your support!