4th Annual Tournament of Books
-March 31, 2020
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 12:00am
Voting for Round 3 has BEGUN!
Choose your favorites and cast your votes. The winners from each weekly pairing will move forward and face a new opponent, in the next round.
DPL is hosting our 4th Tournament of Books! 32 books/series will be “competing” for your vote over 5 weeks. Your votes will decide the weekly winners, and which titles move on. Best part? You can fill out a bracket with your predictions as to who will win, for the chance to earn prizes!
1. Brackets will be available for pick up at the Reference desk or on the library’s website starting January 27th.
2. Brackets must be returned to the reference desk by February 22nd at 5:30pm to be eligible to win. One bracket per person, please.
3. Prizes go to those who turned in the bracket closest to the actually outcome. There will be two divisions Young Adult and Adult. In the case of a tie, multiple winners may be awarded prizes.
4. Voting will start Monday, February 24th, and run weekly Monday through Saturday for 5 weeks.
5. You may vote in person at the library or online through our website or Facebook.
6. You need not have turned in a bracket to vote. You may encourage your friends and family to vote!
7. Books/series advancing will be announced by Sunday evening, each week.
8. The winning brackets will be announced Tuesday, March 31st, after the tournament concludes.