Want a job that makes a difference in our community?
Look no further! The Decatur Public Library make a tremendous impact on the Decatur area. From exciting classes to books and movies, the library is a fun, creative destination for those young and old.
If you are outgoing, love helping people, and are passionate about education and reading, the Decatur Public Library is the perfect fit for you.
Full-time benefits include:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000/year
- Health insurance
- Vision and dental insurance (for non-union employees)
- Benefits card option
- 403 B retirement plan
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) pension plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
Current Job Openings
There are no current openings.
How to Apply
Any current openings will be listed above. To apply for jobs at the Decatur Public Library, click on the openings above or visit the City of Decatur website, click on the job title you wish to apply for, and follow the application instructions. Thank you for your interest!