Winter 2021 Reading Challenge
Sign up online or call the library! Starts January 19
Winter Reading Challenge
January 19 - April 10, 2021
What could be cooler during the winter than reading or listening to books? How about earning some fun rewards while you're doing it!
Our Winter Reading Program starts Tuesday, January 19, but you can sign up in advance online.
- Sign up online through Beanstack starting Monday, January 4. You can download the app through Android or iOS systems. (App does not load on Kindle Fire, but you can sign up online with your Fire browser.)
- If you already created a Beanstack account for the Summer Reading Program, you can sign in with the same email, and just enroll in the Winter Challenge.
- If NOT using Beanstack, you can call 429-2900 to sign up, and then pick up your reading log at the library starting January 11 through Curbside or download the PDF for the YA Challenge or the Adult Challenge.
- Read or listen to books! Whether a little or a lot, include reading every day, and keep track on Beanstack or in your reading log.
- Read 20 minutes = 1 ticket. Every 2 hours = bonus raffle ticket. Everything can be tracked through Beanstack. If using a paper log, when the building reopens, bring in your log so we can record your minutes.
- Last chance to record your minutes on Beanstack or turn in your log is Saturday, April 10!
Have a question? Check out our FAQ page.