Winter Reading at DPL
Sign up online or in the library! Starts January 2.
Winter Reading Program
January 2 - March 31, 2020
What could be cooler during the winter than reading or listening to books? How about earning some fun rewards while you're doing it!
Our Winter Reading Program starts Thursday, January 2, but you can sign up in advance online.
- Sign up online starting Monday, December 16, or in the library starting Thursday, January 2.
- Pick up your reading log in the library starting January 2.
- Read or listen to books! Whether a little or a lot, include reading every day, and keep track in your reading log.
- After 2 hours and again at 4 hours, bring in your log to gain a reward.
- Once you've completed 6 hours, return your log to the Reference desk for a chance to win!
- Last chance to turn in your log is Tuesday, March 31st!