Tournament of Books 2023
Voting has BEGUN!!
Choose your favorites and cast your votes. The winners from each weekly pairing will move forward and face a new opponent, in the next round.
DPL is hosting our Tournament of Books! 32 books/series will be “competing” for your vote over 5 weeks. Your votes will decide the weekly winners, and which titles move on. Best part? You can fill out a bracket with your predictions as to who will win, for the chance to earn prizes!
1. Brackets will be available for pick up at the Reference desk or on the library’s website beginning Monday, January 30th.
2. Brackets must be returned to the reference desk by Monday, February 27th at 8pm to be eligible to win. One bracket per person, please.
3. Prizes go to those who turned in the bracket closest to the actually outcome. There will be two divisions Young Adult (13-18) and Adult (19 & over). In the case of a tie, multiple winners may be awarded prizes.
4. Voting will start Monday, February 28th, and run weekly Tuesday through Monday for 5 weeks. The Final Round to determine our 2023 Champion will run Tuesday, March 28th to Monday, April 10th.
5. You may vote in person at the library or online through our website or Facebook.
6. You need not have turned in a bracket to vote. You may encourage your friends and family to vote!
7. Books/series advancing will be announced by Sunday evening, each week.
8. The winning brackets will be announced Tuesday, April 11th after the tournament concludes.