New DPL Club beginning in February!
Do you love to cook? Do you like to try new flavors and recipes? OR Maybe you are in a cooking rut and don't know how to start expanding your cooking repertoire. Then we have got just the club for you!
Beginning in February, Decatur Public Library will be hosting a new Spice Club.
Each month a new spice and recipes will be featured. We will provide a Spice Pack which will include:
- Information and history of each featured spice
- Two new recipes from AtoZ World Food database
- Pre-measured featured spice for the two recipes that month
How to Join:
- On January 25, 2021 signups will begin online for our February meeting. A ZOOM link will be sent to registrants prior to the meeting.
- The week of February 8 registrants will be able to pick up their "Spice Pack" for the month.
- Before the first meeting, registrants will try one or both recipes included with the spice pack.
- Our first virtual meeting will be on Tuesday, February 23 at 6 pm where the club will discuss the recipes (pros and cons) and extra cooking tips/tidbits.
February - Turmeric
March - Coriander
April - Paprika