Peeps® On Parade 2023
It’s the sweetest time of year! DPL is conducting our Peeps® on Parade Float/ Scene Contest! Gather your Peeps®, get creative, and get working!
2023 Peeps® On Parade
Make a scene/float – using Peeps®! Love ’em or hate ‘em, they’re a springtime staple. Let your creativity shine with bunnies, chicks, and more!
• Each scene/float must have a theme related to something in the library (book, DVD, magazine, program/event, etc.)
• All characters must be portrayed by Peeps® and you must include at least 1 Peep®.
• Your entry should have a title displayed visibly on the front
• No names or other identifiers should be present.
• Scene/float must be containable within the shoebox, free standing (able to support themselves with no additional bracing) and stable enough to move from one area to another within the library, if needed.
• Limit 1 entry per contestant/group.
• All entries must be in good taste. We reserve the right to omit entries we feel are inappropriate.
• The library is not responsible for any damage or theft to the dioramas.
• By entering the contest, you give the library permission to take pictures of your creations and share them and/or your name online and/or in print.
This year we will be building kits for you to pick-up and get started.
•Kits will be limited to first-come, first served
• Kits will be available for pick-up beginning February 27th, 2023
• You are not limited to kit supplies. Use your creativity and home supplies
• Our kits are not required to participate! Feel free to use supplies from home
• Submissions will be accepted March 27th through April 8th
• Submissions can be dropped off or submitted through email or social media
• Digital submissions should be a side view, additional detail views are optional
• All submissions will be shared in our digital parade (we will photograph those dropped off to us). An in-person parade is still TBD.