Image Description

Tolly's Markets Inc.

In 1937 Mr. Charles Daniels and a partner purchased the first Tolly Market at 2220 E. Wood St. from Home Tolly, who had started in business with a fresh fruit and vegetable stand. Click on the links below to learn more about Tolly's through the decades.

History of Tolly's Market Inc. arrow_forward

A brief summary of the Tolly's market company and subsequent stores.

');