Online learning anytime, anywhere...just a click away!
Gale Courses deliver hundreds of engaging, instructor-led online courses focused on professional development, technology skills, and personal enrichment to transform your life. Course offerings are tied to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ fastest-growing occupations and include:
- Courses to support business professionals, such as business law, human resources, management, manufacturing, and marketing
- Computer and technology courses that suit skill levels from beginner to advanced
- Courses in parenting, the arts, hobbies
- A multitude of health and wellness offerings
The six-week courses are taught by college instructors and experts in the field, ensuring a high-quality, high-impact educational experience for all ages.
Additional benefits to you, the patron, include:
- Easy – Signing up with your library accounts
- Free – Courses are free to patrons with a Decatur Public Library card
- Accessible – Courses can be accessed anywhere, any time, on any computer with internet access.
- Engagement – Online discussion area bring you and the instructor together for feedback and encouragement
- Flexibility – A 10-day extension period is available if needed
- Recognition – Patrons receive a “Record of Completion” certificate after successfully finishing a course
If you want to see all that Gale Courses has to offer, check out our tutorial.
Check out the wide variety of online classes by topic offered through Gale.