The Decatur Public Library's amazing Foundation helps raise funds that keeps our library connected to the community and on top of the latest technology.
The Decatur Public Library Foundation is an important source of income for the Library. Their fundraising and donations helps the Library keep up with the ongoing advancements in our fast-paced digital world. Donating to the Foundation helps ensure all members of our community have access to the resources they need to learn and grow, which in turn benefits our community as a whole.
The Foundation is charitable, literary, and educational organization whose past donations have funded the Local History Room, electronic check in and check out system, and community awareness marketing efforts.
The purposes of the Foundation include:
- To stimulate and encourage the gifts of funds, books, desirable collections, endowments and bequests to the Decatur Public Library
- To receive, hold, manage, use and dispose of funds and properties of all kinds, whether given absolutely or in trust, for the benefit of the Decatur Public Library.
- Teena Zindel-McWilliams, President
- Dick Doris, Vice President
- Vicki Wrigley, Secretary/Treasurer
- Michael Sexton
- Mark Sorensen
- Amy Stockwell
Donate to the Foundation
If you'd like to support the Decatur Public Library Foundation and help fulfill its mission in growing the Library's services, please send a check payable to Decatur Public Library Foundation to:
Decatur Public Library Foundation
130 N. Franklin
Decatur, IL 62523
Thank you for your support!