FAFSA Completion Workshop
Get one-on-one help in filling out your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
We're sorry, this event has passed.
2:00pm - 5:00pm
Need money for college?
Join us for this free workshop to start filling out your FAFSA -- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Answers to all your questions about the FAFSA.
- One-on-one assistance to start filling out your FAFSA on the spot.
- The workshop will be an open house from 2 to 5 p.m. Participants should plan on 30 minutes or so to complete the FAFSA if they have all the necessary documentation.
- For both students and parents.
What to bring to the FAFSA Completion Workshop:
- Social Security number
- Alien registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- 2018 federal tax returns, W-2s and other record of money earned
- Banking statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign your FAFSA electronically (This can be created at the time of application OR before the workshop by going to fsaid.gov.)
- List of colleges you would like to attend
Illinois Student Assistance Commission
For more information contact:
Jacob Gulso, ISACorps Member