Tuesday, May 21, 2019
1:00pm - 2:00pm
- The size of the group is limited to 15 children, in Kindergarten, 1st or 2nd grade.
- Registration will be first come, first serve.
- Every child should be accompanied by their parent or a grownup that the parent has approved.
- Gardeners should wear old clothes that can get dirty.
- Tuesday, April 23 is an informational meeting to get to know each other.
- The second meeting will be Tuesday, May 7 at 4pm.
- The group intends to meet every 2 weeks.
- The children will be planting flowers and vegetables.
Presented by the U of I Extension Master Gardeners