DPL Parking Lot Re-Design Project
Began Monday, August 5, 2019
Updated November 19, 2019.
We are thrilled to announce that the parking lot surface paving is COMPLETE! Come take a look at our beautiful new lot!!!
- You may now enter the parking lot from Main St. and Prairie St.
- There are 103 spots available including 7 handicap spaces.
- Additional FREE parking (57 SPOTS!) for library patrons are marked on both levels of the parking garage opposite the library on Main and Franklin St.
- After 5:00 pm, parking in the garage is free at ANY space.
- Pedestrian access via the south side stairs is NOW open.
- Library hours will NOT be affected by the parking construction.
- Pedestrian access to the north side of the parking lot across from the transit center is NOW open.
- Regular Book Drop has now reopened for foot traffic.