Children's Winter Reading Program
Sign up online or in the library! Starts January 2.
Winter Reading Program
January 2 - March 31, 2020
What could be cooler during the winter than reading or listening to books? How about earning some fun rewards while you're doing it!
Our Winter Reading Program starts Thursday, January 2, but you can sign up in advance online.
- Sign up online starting Monday, December 16, or in the library starting Thursday, January 2.
- Pick up your reading log in the library starting January 2.
- Read or listen to books! Whether a little or a lot, include reading every day, and keep track in your reading log.
- After 15 and 30 days of reading, bring your book log in to get the rewards.
- If you finish 30 days, you can start another round of 30 days of reading!
- Last day to get rewards: Tuesday, March 31.
Sign up online here: DPL Winter Reading Program 2020. (And there's a reading program for Youth and Adults as well!)
Questions? Stop in at the Children's Desk upstairs, or give us a call at 217-424-2900 ext. 5!