Stay on top of our latest recommendations and new releases for children at the Decatur Public Library.
Check out the newest items in the children's section!
New Parent Teacher Collection
- How do I get my two-year old to nap?
- What can I expect when they reach the teen years?
- How can I help my child get started reading?
- How much screen time should I allow, and how do I regulate it?
- What are the challenges of raising a gifted child?
If you’ve asked any of these or similar questions, take a look at our new Parent-Teacher Collection in the children's section of the Decatur Public Library. We’ve gathered together a variety of titles that address concerns of parents of kids from birth through adolescence, from creative play and education to behavior and family challenges.
The beautiful wooden cart housing the collection was donated by friends and family in memory of Emma Lou Earls.
Receive monthly newsletters for children's books including those for babies and toddlers, ages 4-8, ages 9-12, and teens. Simply select the newsletter(s) and enter your email to get suggestions each month.